The Chief Executive Officer's Message
CEO Mission and Vision about Princess Victoria
Creating value for our company, our shareholders and society. We aim for sustainable performance over time to benefit customer, employees, shareholders and society. Solid financial results and maintaining the trust of society underpin our ability to create value.
More than a decade of experience in the health, beauty, Cosmetics and Fashion industry. I know a great team when I see with my naked eyes. The level of professionalism, customer service and camaraderie are outstanding and I couldn’t be prouder to be part of the Princess Victoria’s family
We offer you your own private label line Extensive luxury cosmetic line and a full range Of the high-quality (GMP) skin care products with Canadian Health, USA FDA and WHO approval
The PRINCESS VICTORIA Strategy
These are the challenges that we are looking to address.
In line with our corporate purpose “Designed for a Luxury & Healthy Beauty life,” we are driving the development of luxury beauty and the designed for production of high-quality goods through innovative solutions. Alongside our goal of achieving economic success, we also seek to make a responsible contribution to the all over the world of luxury fashion and healthy beauty with safety meet Canada’s Health and welfare Requirements. Qualified personnel produce these products under proper supervision in sanitary manufacturing conditions and in full compliance
with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as established by Health Canada, US FDA and the World Health Organization.
We strive to meet our responsibility to the environment and society, and to continuously develop our businesses such that they assume leadership positions in their respective industries and segments to achieve long-term success for our company.
We invest in a diversified portfolio of strong businesses that create value. Our efforts are sustained by our employees and our core competencies of innovation, customer focus, quality, process excellence and portfolio management.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Positioning businesses to mega-trends: health and nutrition
We provide solutions for two of the most pressing challenges of our times.
- Steering a leading portfolio: leadership in our relevant markets
We invest in a portfolio of strong, value-generating businesses.
- Driving value: profitable growth
We increase the value of our businesses in the long-term.
- Focusing on our strength: innovation
We address unmet societal challenges through innovation.
Our diversified portfolio of Luxury Life Science businesses delivers profitable growth. We continuously strive to develop our businesses such that they assume leading positions in the respective industries and segments.
Business Strategies of the Segments
We have three global Luxury businesses that research, develop designed and manufacture innovative products.
COSMETICS & SKINCARE.
SHOES & BAGS.
is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted Luxury Fashion and Cosmetics companies.
Our values and expectations
are at the heart of everything we do and help define our culture – so that together we can deliver extraordinary things for our beauty care professionals, consumers and make PRINCESS VICTORIA a brilliant place to work.
Our values are consumer focus, Transparency, Respect for the people, Integrity.
Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Teamwork, and development of our businesses is sustained by our core strengths of innovation, customer centricity, quality, process excellence and portfolio management, and by our people.
PRINCESS VICTORIA’ s Core Strengths
- Our innovations are driven by deep luxury scientific expertise and know-how, developed across boundaries of organizations and supported by new digital technologies and business models
- Ability to understand and successfully serve a wide range of customers and consumers
- Focus on the value of long-term customer relationships
- Stringent, enterprise-wide quality management enabling us to consistently develop, process and handle our luxury products to the highest standards
- Global and local platforms of support functions and a global supply network provide efficiencies and enable our businesses to focus on their core value drivers
- Continuously evolving our business portfolio supported by strong ability to execute
- Our ability to attract, develop and retain the best talents
- Strong commitment to PRINCESS VICTORIA and the company’s values and high level of employee engagement